Thursday, August 31, 2023

1st day of school

First day of school 2023! 



3rd grade for Jacoby



Jacoby & Maddox started on a Wednesday.
They were both excited about their new teachers & seeing their friends!!


and then this little love right here...




started on Thursday. Let's just say that I was not ok. I cried for the first day of Kindergarten for all 3 of the boys...but the last one hits HARD!!

 I've had babies home with me for the last 9 years. I cried on Wednesday night putting Kendry to bed.  We have had so much time just the 2 of us these past 2 years with the other 2 in school full time. We've ran errands, zoo trips, park days, picnics, snow days, field trips with preschool, rode bikes, played outside, gotten morning donuts, shopped, & it's been so fun.  

It's a whole new season and I think my daily life is going to feel the most different. I avoided my quiet house & did some retail therapy, which DID help. I'm slowly getting into the new swing of things :) 



All 3 of them 😍


 I am SO proud of Kendry! He was a little nervous but mostly excited to be at school with his brothers. A friend of mine snapped this picture in front of school- which meant the world to me that she took it! Jacoby & Maddox helped him find his teacher and I was just so proud. Look at my boys!!!

They all had a great day and they all have fantastic teachers who I am SURE will help them learn, grow, & have FUN. Praying it's just the best year yet!!!

xox,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment