Monday, July 10, 2023

4th of July

4th of July is one of my very favorite holidays :) It's also one of the holidays I'm the worst at taking pics of...so there's not a ton of pics. Also, I think this is the first year in like 6 years (maybe??) that we didn't get a family picture. If I don't grab one before the kids hit the pool, I have no chance haha! 

We spent time at the pool, in the sun, with all the good food, and with family & friends!


floaties are their favorite! 



we always have a big friend party at our friend's house & 
it's one of my very favorite yearly traditions. 






We squeeze in trips to Lake Michigan as often as we can. We went ON July 4th later in the afternoon but it was still insanely busy!! Next year we will find a different day to go :) The beach is the boys' happy place and we love being so close to a beautiful one! 

That's how we spent our weekend--friends, family, food, water, & fun!

xox,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment