Thursday, June 8, 2023

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

 Last Thursday was the big boys last day of school. Kendry finished up the week before but then had his school camp all week last week.

I am so proud of all of these boys. They've all worked hard and grown so much! I'm so thankful for their wonderful schools and teachers. 

Officially done with 2nd grade!

Done with 1st grade! and ready for his sling to be off ๐Ÿ˜‰


Done with preschool and ready for school with his big brothers!

We have lots of "no plan" days this summer, which I'm really looking forward to! We, of course, have camps + trips planned but for the most part we are taking it easy. Maddox is in his sling for 2 more weeks and then hopefully he can get the all clear to be back to his normal self! Here's to a great summer with all 3 of my boys home with me ๐Ÿ˜€

xox,

Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment