Thursday, June 1, 2023

Life Lately

 It's been a busy spring season so I haven't had much time to catch up here on blog world. BUT I use this blog as a way of documenting our life/a simple way of scrapbooking for the kids because I don't scrapbook :) haha. Here's a little life lately!




We celebrated Kendry's preschool graduation (insert tears...)



The boys played soccer + flag football this spring. I haven't really gotten any pics of football..whoops :) 


some of our favorite people came to watch!


Kendry had donuts with dad...


and we celebrated K turning 5. It's been a big month for him πŸ˜€


We had our first broken bone- Maddox's collarbone :( 



we celebrated Mother's Day at the Tulip Festival in Holland, MI. 


Kendry & I soaked in our last days just the two of us with trips to the zoo, parks & lots of snacks.


We hit up a South Bend Cubs game with the kids' school...


and I finished up my volunteering time for the school year. I randomly ran into Maddox while I was at the school & I LOVED it!!



The boys had their very favorite day of the year....Field Day! 


His aunt had them all race around the house for 10 laps. If you know Jacoby, there's never a competition he will turn down. He was determined to win the $5 😊


We watched their cousin play some baseball... + of course got snacks!


It's the boys' last day of school over here so I'm off to a brunch with friends. Looking forward to having my boys home with me and soaking in summer! Next year, they'll all be in school together. I love that for them, but it's going to be a big change for me... SO I'm going to just soak in the summer with them all at home! 

xox,
Naomi


















No comments:

Post a Comment