Thursday, May 25, 2023

Kendry's 5th Birthday

Kendry is 5! 
The baby. 
Our littlest. 
The last kid just hits differently, ya know? We had such a fun weekend celebrating our sweet boy! 


Kendry is all things SPUNK. He fills our lives with so much joy & silliness...and a dash of spice :)  He is my best errand buddy & we have tried to soak up our time just the two of us as much as possible. I am going to be SO sad in the fall when he goes to Kindergarten!! 




one whole hand!!!


He loves all things superheroes, animals, and hockey. He still has the best balance, has recently learned to play pickleball + thinks it's awesome. He loves his family + his best friends at school...and according to him "Jesus is my 3rd best friend" 😂


He had school, then we did lunch with Nate, got ice cream after we picked up the big boys & then had a family birthday party on Friday night. It was supposed to be at the park but ended up at our house since it was raining. He had all of his favorite people there which is what mattered the most! 



Kendry,

You are just so full of life!!! You are wild, smart, determined, adventurous, athletic, sweet, silly, the best helper, & one of the funniest people I know. You won the vote on "funniest family member", you can hang with the big kids, and love to tell it like it is. You make me laugh constantly and have taught me that everyday life can be so FUN! I just adore you and can't wait to see what this next year holds for you. It's a big year and I can't wait to watch you crush it. I pray you know just how deeply we love you, how special you are, and that I'm forever in your corner. 

xox.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment