Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Spring Break 2023

 Wow this spring is FLYING. I feel like March was over in a heartbeat & here we are planning for the end of the school year. The boys have less than 30 days left of school & while I'm trying to plan all the summer camps/activities, we are in full on spring sports mode! 


Jacoby specifically made a funny face.... & I didn't see it until after 😄

Spring break always hits at a wild time here because we get back, have Easter, Maddox's birthday, and all spring sports start up. So last week was a whirlwind but I'm here to play catch up. We went to Sunny Isles, FL for our spring break trip and had a great time. We had absolutely beautiful weather and made lots of memories.



Let me tell you, I miss the little baby days but there is something beautiful about sitting down, reading a book & watching your kids play together :) 

they have the best daddy! 



The first full day we hit up the beach all day. It was beautiful and just exactly what we needed.


The next day, we took a break from the hot sun & went to the Seaquarium in Miami which was super cool too- kind of like a mini SeaWorld. 



The boys got to touch stingrays & a shark and we saw dolphin & sea lion shows. We had such a fun time & all of the boys fell asleep on the ride back!




He's looking awfully big these days... 





The rest of the week we spent in the pool and at the beach.


Right outside of our place was a big (fenced in) park with a place for the boys to play football, run around, and climb on the playground. It was perfect place to go before we headed out to dinner or in the morning before we headed out somewhere.


I love him.


Kendry learned to swim without his puddle jumper...I'm SO proud. His determination will take him far in life. He was adamant about learning to swim and he DID IT!



we snuck in a few naps...





ate a lot of yummy food...

and went to see an NHL game, because #boymomlife :) Also, it was the only time everyone wore pants instead of shorts because the hockey arena is COLD.



The game was super fun- they scored 7 goals & there were approximately 1,000 fights...yikes. haha. When we got back in the car, Jacoby said "man, I had a BLAST!". I love making these memories with my favorite people.

Before dinner one night, we quickly snapped a few family pictures! I've printed them for framing in my house :) 





silly boys. 


Thankful for this family of mine & the time spent just us 5. My very favorite people!!


xox,

Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment