Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Maddox is 7!!!

My middle boy Maddox is 7 years old! 




We had a great week celebrating him, from celebrations at school, to dinner out with grandparents, & then his party on Friday night... we spent lots of time celebrating our favorite 7 year old!




Maddox is loving soccer, basketball, & hockey....oh & tennis too! He loves to play with his friends, rollerblade, play any type of sport, loves to swim, and wants all things Pokemon. He is a friend to everyone, prefers to not be in conflict, and is the middle man between 2 strong-willed brothers :) He loves to be read to, thinks clothes are unnecessary, and could eat hog dogs for every meal hahaha. He's just so much FUN.


Maddox,

I am SO proud of who you are!!! You are kind, smart, athletic, silly, love all animals but especially dogs, & are always down for any kind of party.  You make friends everywhere you go, are true to yourself, and you have this beautiful ability to give me a hug just when I need it without any prompting. You have the sweetest soul and it's such a GIFT! I pray you know just how special that is and how much the world needs that. Thank you for being YOU. I loveeeee being your mom & am having the time of my life watching you grow. I love you, sweet boy 💓

xox,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment