Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Easter 2023

Easter weekend was a bit of a blur so here I am finally catching up on a post for it. I love to look back on the years past. The boys are generally dressed in something nice and they usually indulge me for one nice family picture on Easter ;) 


The evening before we got home from our spring break trip, so I tried to catch up on laundry & get organized for the next day. It was a full day- I was in charge of the ham, so I made that in the morning then we went to church where there was a great sermon, went to lunch with Nate's parents, and then went to my sister's house for my family's Easter celebration. We got home and crashed before the start of a new school week and spring sports.



he found the big egg with the $$ in it!


Peeps game. They were so sticky! haha. 


I love doing this life with him!! I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter. We had a great conversation in the car about WHY we celebrate Easter and why it's so important to us. I love being able to have these kinds of chats as our kids get older. I hope you had a moment to remember the beauty in the Easter story. Thank you Jesus. 

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine outside with the kids before soccer practice 😀 Happy Wednesday!

xox,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment