Wednesday, February 8, 2023

3 Things

 When I look back at some of my favorite posts, I really love the "3 things" posts because it reminds me of what they were like at that time. It's been a minute since I've done it, so here we go!

Jacoby

1. This boy is all about sports. All day, every day. He debated between wanting to play in the NBA or NFL when he gets older, but now has settled on being an NHL hockey goalie. I love his big, ambitious goals :) 

2. He is still a big book lover. He reads chapter books & carries them just about anywhere we have to "wait' and often reads in the car. 

3. He got braces! Shortly after Thanksgiving he got them. He has done a great job with them. They instantly made him look like a big kid!

Maddox

1. Cards. He loves all trading cards. Basketball, football, pokemon, etc...he wants it all, looks at them all, and organizes them all in his binders! 

2. He loves to watch all sports like Jacoby but mainly has interest in playing soccer, basketball & football. He loves to play hockey in the driveway with his brothers though! 

3. He loves Benny....a lot. He's obsessed with dogs and wants another one. He is constantly playing with Benny, cuddling him, carrying him around, etc. He convinces Benny every night to snuggle with him for a few minutes before he falls asleep. Benny unfortunately won't sleep with him all night, but I'm hoping we can work up to that. It would Maddox's YEAR. He looks like Nate, but his love of all animals & dogs in particular he gets from me :) 

Kendry

1. Kendry loves to bake with me. Anytime I'm in the kitchen whipping something up, he asks to help, pulls up a chair & gets to work. I love having a buddy in the kitchen with me. 

2. He is having a great time in preschool. He's made his own little friends, is learning a lot, and is SO excited to go to Kindergarten next year with his brothers. He does a great job keeping up with them in many ways, and I have no doubt that him being at the same school will make him feel "big" like them. Even though he's promised to always be my baby. 

3. He's my buddy everywhere we go. I am truly soaking in these days where he's home with me. I can NOT believe that this fall he'll be in Kindergarten and I'll have no littles at home with me during the day. We are trying to do all the fun things from the mall, parks, the library & Chick fil A lunch dates! This time with him is really special to me. 

xox,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment