Tuesday, January 17, 2023

All the fall things.

 I've got a quick little recap of our fall! 

We had a beautiful fall and did some of my very favorite things with my very favorite people. 


we visited one of our very favorite fall places, Amazing Acres for all the fall fun. 



they love to ride these little carts all around


mouths full of popcorn on the tractor ride :)


I love this boy. 


We had some of our very favorites over and they played wildly (6 boys!) & then they painted pumpkins!



Kendry had a field trip to the apple orchard and it was freezing cold & wet...but I still loved spending time with this sweet boy & his school friends



we carved pumpkins and the boys did not like the insides,
So basically Nate & I did all the work haha. 


we decorated Halloween cookies...


and did a little trunk or treating :) 


and we finished up a beautiful & fun fall soccer season!! 

That wraps up fall 2022...it was a good one 😊

xox,
Naomi










No comments:

Post a Comment