Monday, January 16, 2023

IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS!//Halloween 2022 a little late

 WOW. 

I'm not sure what happened to the time between my last post on November 15 (I think?) and now but time has flown!!! We had Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE, family in town for 2 weeks, Christmas break, etc, etc. I feel like there is so much to catch up on! I'm gonna start with Thanksgiving, then do a "holiday break/Christmas bucket list/Christmas post". We had a lot of incredible, fun things going on, so even though we were busy, it was full of all good things. So let's recap: first up, Halloween!

Halloween 2022

I don't even think I did a Halloween post, so I'm officially like 3 months late! I only grabbed a few pictures on Halloween but we spent 2 full hours out in the rain. We've reached the ages where the kids can run door to door and get their own candy {politely} while we just walk down the road with a drink in hand--it was a good time! I love Halloween from the dressing up, the friends & family, seeing our neighbors, and of course the candy! We had haystacks back here for when all the kids and cousins got done trick or treating! A perfect way to warm up & fill our bellies.


We had a football player, a dragon/dinosaur, and a ninja!


Maddox kindly asked me to be a "puppy" for Halloween...so I did just that!



See Kendry's hair? haha. The kids were absolutely soaked by the end but it was warm enough that they did.not.care. 


Forever...or until they refuse... with the matching Halloween jammies 💓

xox,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment