Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween 2023

 It's November 1st and it's taking everything in me to not rip down my fall decorations and put up all Christmas. It doesn't help that it looks like this outside my front door...


We trick or treated in THAT πŸ˜† Midwest life!

It's always cold on Halloween and we've definitely had Halloweens with some snowflakes or rain. I don't remember this much snow before though--It went from snow to nothing to lots of snow that looked like a snow globe while we were hustling back home. There were still so many people trick or treating & TONS of people handing out candy! Here's a few pictures from our night. 


Eevee, red Power Ranger, and Gengar. Year of the Pokemon for the big boys :) 


Before we headed out!


I threw on some wings & a halo as an angel. I try to keep it simple but a little festive. 


sisters :)


Kendry found one of his favorite friends. It was so windy & snowy, you could barely see, which is why Kendry is squinting like that


They had so much fun and didn't care about the snow! 


I made festive mummy dogs and chili to warm up with after trick or treating :) Maddox LOVED this. It was so simple but fun. Maddox is wanting me to find a way to make them again in a Christmasy way. Challenge accepted! 


Benny HATED his costume. He wore it for about 5 minutes and then I took it off. Poor thing is not into Halloween :) 

After warm food, candy sorting, and my family left...the boys took showers &crashed hard. I took a hot shower to unthaw and called it an early night also. 

I woke up to still so much snow, and so I'm feeling pretty festive over here!! Here's to the most wonderful time of the year πŸ’“

xox,
Naomi









No comments:

Post a Comment