Monday, November 28, 2016

Tis the Season: Christmas Traditions

Thanksgiving was GREAT! We had lots of food, lots of family + lots of late nights.  My boys slept till 10:30 this morning! Does that tell you anything?  #bestwaytostartamonday


Now it's the most wonderful time of the year! Our decorations have been up for about a week, but we put the lights outside this weekend and the rest of our neighborhood did the same! It's so sparkly and cozy! I LOVE it. 

I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to talk Christmas Traditons! I love traditions, but I've kinda kept things super simple in the past because it was either just Nate + I or little Jacoby who could care less about them.  Now that he's 2, he's much more into things and I want to make sure we make this holiday season memorable! 

Here's a list of Christmas traditions for our little family this year. There's a combination of some we have done for awhile + some that are new to the list! Having kids around the holidays just makes it that much more FUN!!! 

1. See Santa
2. Decorate gingerbread houses
3. Get in our jammies, get Starbucks, and look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music!
4. Watch lots of Christmas movies! {Jacoby is already a big fan of The Grinch
5. Leave out cookies + milk for Santa. I hear cookies a weakness for Mrs. Claus ;)
6. Listen to lots of Christmas music. LOTS. 
7. New Christmas jammies. I bought the boys matching ones this year and I'm obsessed. I'll probably want them to match until they're like 18...hahahah. 
8. Baking all the goodies. 
9. Make fresh cinnamon rolls and deliver to a few good friends... wanna be on the list?
10. Christmas Eve church service
11. Send out Christmas cards

What tradition do you have that I should add?!?

xox,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment