Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fall Family Pictures 2016

Fall- the perfect time to take family pictures.  The colors here in the midwest are beautiful, the weather is comfortable, there is just enough time to get them back and Christmas cards ordered (what?!?), and it seemed like the perfect time to capture our babies.  We had some family pictures done when Jacoby was around 6 months old and I have a few canvases of them up on our wall. It seems a little unfair to have these big canvases of Jacoby but none of Maddox.  I decided that we needed to change that, stat! :) 

Jessie posted that she was going to be in town (she lives in Denver, CO) and I quickly jumped to get a mini family session with her.  20 minutes is basically the perfect amount of time, because let's be real:  No 2 year old and 6 month old can take much more than that, right? Or is it just my boys??? :) 

Well, we got some beautiful shots!  It's a challenge to get a good shot with a wild 2 year old and a "serious" 6 month old, but she succeeded.  I realized that these pictures are my favorite because there isn't one where we are all smiling and looking at the camera perfectly.  It totally sums up our life right now...and there's just something so beautiful about capturing that! Some day they'll smile perfectly, but for now-- I love the "realness" in these pictures.  






















Jessie, thanks for capturing my family so well! 
xox,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment